Recruitment options at One Sure Insurance
If you are interested in working within the insurance sector then at One Sure we have a lot to offer. You might think that insurance is all about sales, sales, sales but nothing could be further from the truth. At One Sure we invest as much time in every aspect of our team so that our customers get the most from what we offer. This means that you don't have to work in sales in order to be a valued member of the company.
So if you are interested in joining the team then you could join one of the following departments:
- Customer Service Phones
- Customer Service Admin
- Credit Control
- Post room
Our sales team primarily work in two main departments - EDI (Car, Van, Bike, Home etc) and Motor Trade Insurance.
Benefits of working at One Sure:
- There are benefit and reward schemes in place which recognise the hard work and dedication of team members.
- One Sure tries to promote a friendly family atmosphere, with all members of the team being valued and with company directors taking an active involvement in day-to-day activities.
- The sales team is fast-paced and competitive, which makes for a great working environment.
- There's room for growth - you may start off in one role but as long as you work hard and are ambitious you can move into new roles.
- For part-time workers and the retired One Sure can offer flexible or reduced working hours to meet your needs.
- One Sure encourage you to take qualifications to enhance your skills and to progress within the company. These include CII, management and customer care courses. By taking these courses you can improve your experience and expertise and quickly advance within the company when internal vacancies become available.
We have to admit that insurance isn't for everyone but if you are intrigued by what One Sure can offer or if you are just ready for your next challenge then why not look through the current vacancies or fill out an application form.