Find out how much you can save. Complete the form to get a quote.
Your Renewals Feedback
Whether you want to stay with the same insurer or find a quote for new cover, we’re here to help when you need us.
Our dedicated renewals department will guide you through the entire process of renewing your policy or finding a new one.
0800 107 1266
Let us know if you’re not happy.
We strive to always do our best for our customers. If ever we have fallen short of your expectations, tell us immediately.SEND US A MESSAGE
Send us a message
Frequently Asked Questions
When is my insurance due for renewal?
Your insurance will usually expire a year from your policy’s start date.
Our renewal process is automatic. We’ll always notify you 21 days before your renewal date with details on your new premium and terms.
If you would like to change insurers and policies, we advise contacting us before your policy expiration or renewal date. You can talk to our friendly renewals team by calling 0800 543 3456.
When should I renew my insurance?
It’s usually more cost-effective to keep an eye on the date and renew your insurance early.
As a rule of thumb, we recommend renewing your insurance two to four weeks (around 15 to 29 days) before your policy’s renewal date.
Don’t worry, we’ll make sure you don’t forget the date and will remind you around 21 days in advance that your policy renewal date is approaching.
What details do I need to provide when I renew my insurance?
Our renewals team will ask all the right questions to ensure your renewal process goes as smoothly as possible.
We do advise that you have the following information ready before hopping on a call with us to discuss renewing your policy:
- Your full name, date of birth, and contact details.
- Your customer reference number.
- Your policy number and its renewal date.
- Any details on claims you’ve made.
- Details about your vehicle, such as make, model, mileage, and if it has had any modifications.
- Information about additional drivers on the current policy or if you want to add more.
- Whether you have a No Claims Discount.
- Keep in mind whether you’d like to renew your policy, find a new one, or change to a different type of insurance.
- Your payment details.
Log In To Your Account
Sign in here to access your account, view your policy documents, and update your details.