Van Insurance For Plasterers
Plasterer With A Van? We've Got You Covered!
One Sure Insurance has teamed up with The Plasterers forum (TPF) to bring the cheapest van insurance rates to all their members. As one of the UK's fastest growing insurance brokers, we are proud to also be one of the most affordable brokers for van insurance. We have provided plasterers with van insurance for over a decade, and like to believe that we have a pretty solid standing in the industry.
We know that you're extremely busy, and keeping your van insured for an affordable amount is probably the last thing on your mind. We know that your job can be hard and messy at times, and that's why we offer simplified, no hassle van insurance to help keep you on the road. You won't have to worry about whether you're paying too much - as we pride ourselves on providing cheap van insurance to all of our clients. Here at One Sure, we compare over 30 of the UK's leading insurance underwriters to find you the absolute cheapest plasterers van insurance deals.
Carry On Working Knowing You're In Safe Hands
We know that you're a specialist in your industry. You've been through weeks, if not months of training and take great pride in your work. We have the same ethos when it comes to van insurance for plasterers. We take great pride in being able to offer our clients extremely affordable van insurance. Whether you're after an any driver van insurance policy, or you want to add your spouses, we can help.
Some of the many features of our van insurance policies:
- Any Driver Policies - Do you find that multiple people use your van? Let us know and we may be able to get you an extremely affordable any driver policy.
- Added Drivers - Just need an extra person or two on the policy? Let us know and we can keep you and your team on the road.
- Low Excesses - If you need a low policy excess, we can access the market and shop for the lowest excess.
- Tools Cover - Got expensive tools? If so, we can often source tools insurance cover for you - which protects all of the tools you use in connection with plastering.
- ..... and many, many more.