We know that people save all year to go on holiday. That is why we make it our business to ensure that you have the right cover in place should anything go wrong.
Levels of cover:
- Single trip Travel Insurance - This will provide cover for just one trip
- Annual Travel Insurance - This will provide cover for those who take more than one trip in a year
Destinations we cover:
- The UK including Guernsey, Jersey and the Isle of Man
- Europe including Southern Ireland
- The rest of the world including USA, Canada and the Caribbean Islands
Examples of cover:
- Cancellation and curtailment
- Medical expenses
- Personal accident
- Lost/stolen passport
- Delayed departure
- Abandonment of trip
- Missed departure
- Legal expenses
- Personal money
- Extended kennel fees
In addition, you can also include extra cover for:
- Winter sports
- Sporting activities
- Pre-existing medical conditions
Why is it important to have Travel Insurance?
There are many reasons why you may need to cancel your trip, return home early or even need to seek medical treatment whilst travelling. Not having travel insurance in place could result in a hefty amount of monies being paid out by you should any of these circumstances arise.
Every week, according to the Association of British Insurers, insurance companies pay out around £5.3million for UK travellers who fall ill abroad. Medical treatment alone could cost you a small fortune.
Whether you are planning a fortnight’s trip camping in France or a weekend in Venice, our travel insurance policies can provide the cover you need. Why risk the extra costs that could occur or even risk not being able to afford emergency medical treatment for you family during your trip?
Why One Sure?
- UK based call centre
- 24 hour claims line
- Dedicated customer service team and phone line
- Immediate quotations provided for a tailored policy to suit you
- A variety of payment options available
In the unlikely event that we are unable to help with your pre-existing medical condition, there are other specialist insurers/brokers who may be able to assist and they are available here: https://traveldirectory.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en