What is Home Insurance?
Home insurance is designed to give you and your family peace of mind that your home and its contents are safe.
Why do you need home insurance?
Whilst home insurance is not a legal requirement, a lot of mortgage providers/landlords/letting agents will require you to have insurance in place. And, more importantly, as your home is the biggest purchase you will make, it gives you peace of mind that in the unfortunate event of a claim you will be covered!
Did you know that:
- Last year insurers paid out £9.1 million every DAY to people like you for home insurance claims. So make sure you’re covered!
- 24% of last year’s claims were due to the weather! Don’t let the rain dampen your spirit even more!
Levels of cover
Unlike most other policies available, One Sure don’t just give you a standard amount of cover, we suit your policy to your needs, meaning you only pay for the cover you need.
There are different levels of cover when it comes to home insurance depending on what and how much cover you require:
- Buildings cover.
- Contents cover.
- Extended accidental damage.
- Personal possessions.
And to complement your policy we also offer:
- Legal Assistance.
- Home Emergency.
Why One Sure?
- UK based call centre.
- 24 hour claims line.
- Dedicated customer service team and phone line.
- Over 15 insurers to choose from, we do the shopping around for you - meaning you can spend your valuable time doing something you enjoy!
Keeping costs low
See below for some handy tips to save you money:
- Specify how much buildings/contents cover you need. Over insuring will increase your premiums.
- Check what locks/security you have on doors, windows and alarms, some companies give discounts, for example for mortice deadlocks
† This price reflects the cheapest policy we have sold this year (2015), based on ideal risk circumstances, and may not be representative of the price you'll be quoted for your insurance policy and/or risk level.